The laboratory is equipped with electronic characterization systems for on wafer and packaged sensors and devices with the instruments below:
- VNA Agilent 8753ES
- SourceMeter Keithley 2400
- Picoammeter voltage source Keithley 6487
- Lock-in Amplifier Stanford Research 830
- TTi TF930 - 3GHz Universal Frequency Counter
- Oscilloscope Tektronix TDS2022B
- Power Supplies Agilent E3631 A
- Data Acquisition / Data Logger Switch Unit Agilent 34970
- Digital Multimeter Agilent 34401A
Home made equipment:
- Inkjet printing deposition system for QCM and SAW Sensors and for the development of electrical contacts on flexible substrates
- Characterization System for QCM sensors on liquid environments under static and dynamic conditions.
- Characterization Systems for SAW sensors based on oscillator circuits and S parameters.
- Computer Screen Photo assisted Technique (CSPT) Optical characterization system.
Rapid Prototyping Systems by LPKF
ProtoPrint & ProtoFlow E